This retreat is open to those who are new to mindfulness and those who already have a practice.
This four night/five day well-being retreat combines beautiful surroundings in a traditional home in a Moorish rural village, home cooked food and an event schedule designed to lift mind, body and spirit. Using mindfulness techniques this retreat will focus on cultivating peace and happiness in ourselves. In this retreat we will:
- take time to explore what it means to be more mindful and connect with the benefits of mindfulness on a personal level;
- practice mindfulness techniques including meditation; and
- experience applying mindfulness to our everyday activities on the retreat so that we cultivate our ability to enjoy and savour every moment.
This is what a typical day may look like.
Who is this retreat for?
Those who are new to mindfulness and those who already have a practice.
Who is your Happy Specialist?
This retreat will be facilitated by Yasmin Holmes.
Arrival day: arrivals between 13:00 and 17:00
18:00 Welcome meeting, orientation and getting to know one another
19:00 Dinner with your new friends
21:00 Deep relaxation guided meditation
Days 2, 3 and 4:
Each day you’ll enjoy leisurely meals, plenty of free time to relax, as well as the opportunity to take a dip in the pool, read or hone your creative juices with a variety of on-site arts and crafts. All activities are optional allowing you to take the retreat at your own pace. Here’s what a typical day might look like, but timings may vary.
- 08.30 Guided meditation practice or morning walk
- 09:15 Breakfast
- 10.30 Wellbeing workshop or discussion group
- 12.00 Free time
- 13:00 Lunch followed by free time to rest, walk, play games, read or art
- 17:00 Discussion group
- 19:00 Dinner
- 21:00 Guided practice (meditation/mindful movement/deep relaxation)
- 10 mindfulness sessions
- 4 well-being related workshops / discussions
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Tea, coffee, water
- Visit to a thermal spa (additional fees are payable for spa treatments)
On 16 October, the morning programme, including lunch, will be available for those who do not need to depart until the afternoon.
** The itinerary is subject to change depending on local variances.
What’s not included:
- Transfers to and from the Murcia International and Alicante airports. These can be booked at an additional cost of 29€ (round trip)
- Alcoholic beverages and some juices
- Entrance fees to spa other excursions (unless otherwise specified)
- Personal expenses (such as your bar bill)
- Discretionary tips
- Optional excursions
- A 120€ non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking.
- The balance payment is due 10 weeks prior to your retreat start date.
- Any booking made less than 10 weeks prior to the start date must be paid in full.