- My Company means Happy Retreats, Calle Jose Antonio 8, Ulea, Murcia 30612.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Subject, referred to as “you” is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Who we are
Happy Retreats and our website address is: https://www.happyretreats.eu.
3. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects (you) must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject (you) must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. You must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
4. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Happy Retreats collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Examples of the types of data we collect are:
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms
We collect personal data through contact forms you complete, e.g. subscriptions to newsletters, completing our important information and health declaration forms (when you are visiting our retreat) and any competitions you may enter.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other websites
We use Google Analytics and tracking tools.
We collect your personal data to:
- Verify your identity (for example, when you return to the website and have already logged in).
- Informing you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting, if you have chosen to receive these types of communication.
- Sending you service messages about your account, for example, if you have clicked a password reset link. This could be by email, overlay on the website or push notification.
5. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Happy Retreats legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Happy Retreat needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Happy Retreats permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Happy Retreats’ legitimate interests
- Happy Retreats needs to comply with the law
6. Who we share your data with
We do not sell any of your personal data. To be able to provide our services to you and to run our business we share data with third parties from the following categories:
- Third parties, which are involved with processing purchases, e.g. web shop systems, payment service providers;
- Third parties, which provide professional services to us, e.g. advertising partners, marketing agencies, business consultants, web service providers, etc.;
- Law enforcement and other government authorities, e.g. tax offices and customs.
7. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We will keep and hold your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we hold it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
Purchases: when you purchase from us, we retain that information for a period of six years following the end of the financial year during which you purchased from us. It is our legal obligation to keep these records for tax purposes.
Enquiries: unless you provide consent for future contact during your enquiry, we will keep your information for as long as is required to respond and complete your enquiry, and for a further 12 months before deleting your information.
8. What rights you have over your data
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access – you have the right to access your personal data (e.g. data that is about you) that we hold. This is called a subject access request. We must respond to your request within one month. To request access to your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is very helpful if you tell us what of your personal data you are seeking.
- The right to rectification – if you think the data we hold on you is incorrect, tell us so we can put it right. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your data. We will do so, provided that we do not have a compelling reason for keeping it. To request this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing – you can change your communication preferences (therefore restricting how we communicate with you). You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to: a) direct marketing from Happy Retreats or from third parties we have shared your data with for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of direct marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – this is not something we do at Happy Retreats. If that ever changes, this policy will be updated accordingly.
9. Data transfers
If you are located in the EEA, we will only transfer your personal data if:
- the country to which the personal data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision;
- the recipient of the personal data is located in the US and has certified to the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework; or
- we have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer for example, we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules.